Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm a Star

Axel and I are movie stars. We got new sun glasses so we're real stars now.

Note from Mom: Angela likes to ramble. She talks about the new Justing Beaber movie, and that she and Axel are in it. (not really, but don't tell her that!) She also says something about Happy Valentines Day (which is what she calls Valentine's Day) her friend Laura, and wearing stripes, and...well she covers lots of topics. Really, she just rambles and eventually becomes background noise, because the real entertainment is watching Axel. (shhh Don't tell Angela THAT either!) At the time of this recording Axel had only been in the US for two months. These two together crack me up daily.

7 comments:

Sher said...

I like both your haircuts and sunglasses :)

Hector said...

I love the haircuts toooooo ! So cool !!!!

Hector

Imogen said...

Angela and Axel - I was having a miserable day, and your video cheered me right up. Axel - I love the way you raise one eyebrow! And Angela, you are such a beautiful soul, inside and out.

Great video, kids! Keep 'em coming!

P.S. Angela, my nine year old daughter loooooves Justin Bieber too!

Twilson9608 said...

I <3 the video and I ,3 your bangs!

Naomi said...

Angela, love your haircut your bangs really suit you.

Unknown said...

That was a cute video!

Love how Angela didn't really want mom to interrupt with the signing times video but did get in to.

You 2 are very cute!

Smilen Champ said...

HI
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Angela and Axel are amazing, strong, courageous and determined fighters. They are Brave Warriors, Smilen Champs, and Inspirational Hero's. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com